Wednesday, March 6, 2013

He will be welcomed like all of God's creatures that the Rainbow Bridge where my Toby awaits and greets all - www.rainbowbridgeministries.org

I Died Today

I died today. I was found by a kind, sweet woman who rescues wildlife. I was so sick, I could barely open my eyes. She took me inside, cradling me in her warm arms. I opened my eyes, I looked at her and I thanked her for makin...g my last few minutes as comfortable as possible. But I was too weak to keep fighting. I had eaten a mouse that was poisoned, and it made me so very sick. For the last time I closed my yellow eyes, and the pain was gone. Please, all I ask, is that you never use poison to kill the critters in your yard. Poison kills owls, like me. All I wanted was a mouse for dinner. I died today.

.....................................................................................

Please share this post so that people may learn about the devastating consequences of using poison. If you need to 'control' animals in your yard then please choose humane alternatives instead. Thank you. Chris Hoar
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment