Friday, July 4, 2014

Stand for Freedom!

Stand for Freedom!
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“You have been set free from sin...”
(Romans 6:18, NIV)

Today in America, we celebrate Independence Day. July 4, 1776 was the day America declared its independence, but the battle for freedom went on until 1783 — seven years later. Even though the people declared their freedom in 1776, they had to stand and fight for many years before the British would accept and recognized the United States of America.
                 
In the same way, we have to declare our freedom and be determined to stand against the opposing forces of darkness in our lives. We have to declare our freedom from addiction, poverty, sickness and lack. We have to stand and fight until we fully experience His freedom and the peace that He has promised.










Father, thank You for setting me free in every area of my life. I declare today that nothing can hold me back. I declare that You have set me free! Thank You for freedom and victory in every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment