Saturday, November 21, 2015

What’s Chasing You?

“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”
(Psalm 23:6, NKJV)

 
In the Bible, David was known as a man after God’s own heart. Notice what what He says in Psalm 23, “Goodness and mercy are following me.” David lived with an attitude of expectancy. One translation says, “God’s kindness chases me everywhere that I go.” David’s attitude was, “Something good is going to happen to me. Everywhere I go, I know God’s blessings are chasing me. Favor is following me around.” No wonder he saw God’s goodness! No wonder he overcame his obstacles and accomplished great dreams. He knew good things were chasing after him!
Do you know what’s chasing you right now? Not debt. Not failure. Not mediocrity. Not defeat. Not lack. Not at all! You are a child of the Most High God. You have been crowned with favor. You have been redeemed from every curse. God has set you apart as His own special treasure. When you look back in your rearview mirror, you’d better get ready because you have a tailgater! There’s something coming toward you at a high rate of speed. You know what it is? Blessings, favor, supernatural opportunities, restoration, divine connections—God’s goodness and mercy following you all the days of your life! That’s what’s chasing you!
A Prayer for Today
“Father, I love You so much. Thank You for Your abundant grace and mercy. Today, I choose to look for Your goodness, favor and blessings. Let everything I say and do bring honor to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment